Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Monday, June 3, 2013

Barefoot. And Free.

A friend reacted to the caption I used on one of the Instagram photos I posted last night for this photo:


Oh to be a kid have this kind of freedom, no?

Tibs told me that prior to me taking this photo, the little miss was already swimming in the sandbox like there's no tomorrow. She's probably imagining she's in a beach.

I actually am the type who doesn't really fear seeing my kid get dirty. I played with dirt as a kid and I think that is one of the best part of my childhood. I had fond memories of serving mudcakes to friends while playing bahay-bahayan.

As my little girl is now officially a kid, I would hope she gets to do this more and more often. So indeed, I look forward to more and more playdate weekends. Because really, hearing kids laugh heartily is one of the most beautiful sound in the world. It sort of freezes my worries for a moment and transports me into bliss world (even if just temporary).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Naalala ko tuloy ung mga childhood days ko, walang laptop, internet, or even cellphone. Just simple play and nature lang, I guess nature is the best playground talaga. I miss playing patintero and tumbang preso! That's something that I wanted to teach my child. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...