Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Unexpected Farewells

I hate receiving notices like this:

"Hello - I am no longer with ON Semiconductor beginning on August 7th, 2009.

Please contact Aaron Coykendall -- if you have any questions about whom is now responsible for my previous areas of responsibilities.

Thank you and best regards.

David Allen"

For one, David was one of the few people who was so friendly to us when we trained in Phoenix. He would drop by our work stations to handover bags and bags of candies. He probably thought the candies would at least help us rid off the homesickness. Today, I feel bad I wasn't even able to bid him goodbye and thank him for all the help he extended to me while I was still groping my way through this new job.

Since this regression

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...