Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Monday, April 13, 2009

Exhausted ME talkin'

I wish I can go on a vacation NOW.

A vacation for ME and ME alone.

Our trip to Antique turned out to be the most tiring vacation I ever took. But I was glad Maia was able to meet and spend time with my Lola. On moments like this, when my body aches all over and my eyes are wanting to shutdown involuntarily, I just play back my lola's words to Maia -- "I love you Maia (repeated countless times)"...and I can't help but smile from ear to ear. My lola's turning a century old next year. And she wished she would get to meet Maia before she joins her creator. I am happy I was able to grant her wish.

Hay. I still long for that ME vacation though.

One of these days, Faye. You will find the time. 

For now, keep thinking of Lola and Maia. You will be fine...

.

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...