Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Maia Invades Our Kitchen

I love to cook. And one of my dream is to have an industrial grade kitchen where I can spend hours and hours trying and experimenting on recipes. I dream of sharing that kitchen with my daughter. I really do wish that one day this dream will come true. Who knows.

But for now, I am just really happy that Maia is starting to show some interest with helping me out in the kitchen. I have been dropping hints in the past especially after she experienced helping out with cooking in summer school but she never really caught on them. 

Last Tuesday, imagine how elated I was when she suddenly climbed on one of our dining chairs and grabbed the whisk from my hand. Well, we just whipped up pancakes (not even from scratch but straight from the package) but I take that as a good start. I am sharing here  a short video of her kitchen moment. 


I am really now psyched to research on more recipes that we could try together. We'll start with the simple ones while we await the coming of that dream kitchen of mine. 

Here's what came out of that stirring and mixing, by the way. She helped make the first pancake but had to leave me alone to finish the batch so she can buy taho. And I didn't make any attempt to hold her longer since she needed the protein anyways. 

Whole Wheat Pancakes (not from scratch though) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...