Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Food for thought #1 - On Contentment

Hey Maia!

I thought I'd start sharing here too words of wisdom that I would read from a book or from the internet so that when you grow up so can just simply search for them in here if you needed a boost or some sort of 'enlightenment'.

Today, I'm sharing this excerpt from one of my favorite books: The Gift Of An Ordinary Day by Katrina Kenison.



photo source
"The secret of contentment, as I've come at last to know, is not in getting what I want. It's not about being in the perfect place or having just the right sort of life. Contentment and grace may just be two sides of the same coin. And they are both mine whenever I remember to stop, look around, and appreciate where I already am and what I already have."

love,

Mommy (and Daddy too)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...