Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Thursday, May 26, 2011

She'll Never Go Hungry

I know that toddlers go through certain phases of picky eating and we've been through a lot of ups and downs already. But waking up to mornings when I ask for a few extra minutes in bed and finding her on the table preparing something to eat all by herself just gives me that extra boost to jump-start my day.


She's really starting to be independent in too many ways. I just hope we are doing the right thing by giving her the freedom and space to grow in her own phase and on her own choosing. 

SPREADING PEANUT BUTTER ON HER BANANA (See Doc, we're abiding by your orders! We're starting to love peanut butter on almost everything!)

1 comment:

Toni said...

How independent! Galing naman. :) I can't wait till Timmy starts spreading jam or peanut butter on his own toast. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...