Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Almost out of danger...(or so I hope)

Two weeks from now I will be halfway through the pregnancy...and out of the danger zone based on my research.

Frankly, it was only towards my 12th week that I started to feel really pregnant. I'm trying to stay happy and optimistic on this but I get scared that I still might not reach full term. I just hate to be disappointed. I know that no pregnancy is really safe until the baby's been delivered and declared safe from harm but I could not help but envy those expecting moms that breeze through their pregnancy smoothly.

But I'm thankful at the changes this whole experience had on me and Tibs. We've become a lot more closer to God. And I think that's taking our marriage a level higher. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...