Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Vitamins prescribed!

I missed my doctor's appointment last Saturday...not because I was too lazy to go but because my doctor had an emergency to attend to. So I had to move it to this Saturday. But since everybody's been complaining of me getting thinner and thinner by the day...I decided to go see our office clinic OB for the meantime.

She was really nice and took time explaining why it is important for me to gain weight at this point in time. I almost cried again though. Not sure if it was the hormones working again or if I just really like I have been a neglectful soon to be mommy by not eating so much to put on at least a pound each week.

Today's the first time for me to hear our baby's heartbeat through the doppler. most of my check ups I only see my baby's heartbeat thru the ultrasound monitor.

I was a bit anxious at first because it took sometime before the doctor found the heartbeat. And I was just really trying to hold my composure and not breakdown. I was almost telling myself to be ready when she tells me the baby's heart is not beating. You can just imagine how relieved I was she told me...there...your baby's heartbeat is strong.

I was prescribed a protein enriched vitamin for now so I could keep up with the weight requirement. I just hope everything turns out well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...