Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Saturday, May 9, 2009

And he caved in...

He finally gave in to my long-time request...

...Tibs finally cooked dinner! And the pasta dish turned out to be really good. Even if it was not an original (since it's a recipe of mine), I was surprised he actually gave justice to my recipe. It turned out really yummy and I came back for a second serving.

It's a bit disappointing though since our camera's still broken, I was not able to get nice pictures for souvenir. I just thought I needed to document it since it might take sometime again before he does this again. I guess it will have to take another Mother's day celebration before I get to convince him to take over kitchen duties again.

But then again, I'm happy he finally gave in to my plea...<babaw ng kaligayahan eh ano?>  Love you sweetie!!!!!!

Now I'm off to do the dishes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...