Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Friday, March 23, 2012

Bring Happy Days to your Child this Summer at ST MICHAEL PLAYHOUSE!

I received this on my email yesterday and my heart (honestly) skipped a beat when I learned they're now offering classes for adults! Yay! Only downside is they're on a weekday so I will have to figure out my work schedule before I can really do a happy dance for Maia and me.

BUT, if you are all free this summer and is still looking for things to do I encourage you to try a class. I'm am sure you won't be disappointed. Fees are very affordable as well. Sulit na!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Happy Days are at ST MICHAEL PLAYHOUSE for Summer!

ST MICHAEL PLAYHOUSE, the only Steiner-inspired Playhouse in the country, hopes to bring delight and wonder to your child this Summer!

We have our Playhouse Program to gently stimulate your child's creativity, from as young as 3 years old to until 7!

Plus, there's our Parent-Child program for toddlers till 2.5 years old, accompanied by one parent.

And we have classes on Doll-making, Moving Storybook, and Basic Crochet for Adults too!!

Scroll down to see information. The upper part is for the children's program, and when you scroll all the way through, you'll see the classes for adults.

Please fill out the attached Summer Enrollment Form and email back toSt.Michael.Playhouse@gmail.com, or text 0917 847 0848 for more details ...

See you at ST MICHAEL PLAYHOUSE for Summer! Please do forward to your friends!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...