Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Monday Take-away!

Found this bankang papel (paper boat) in my bag pocket this morning. I remember her telling me not to forget to bring this paper boat to work and she made sure I did not. Such a sweet kid. She's enjoying at extra day off from school today because of the People Power Revolution special holiday and I am so wanting to take the rest of the day off and go home to just cuddle and snuggle with my adorable, super sweet little miss. (Every Mondays actually in the past 4 years, I almost always wish the same thing. Some Mondays, I do get lucky.)

I can't wait for our annual trip to my hometown in Antique. I think this is going to be by far our best trip home as we will spending 10 days of uninterrupted family time there. Longer rest period for the hubs and me. And more beach time for the kiddo. Summer has already started making its presence felt in my side of the planet. Yesterday afternoon made me crave for halo-halo because of the heat. That and my mom's visit finally ending last weekend rendered me homesick and itching more than ever to see home (soon Faye. don't rush). 

Meantime, I'm wishing you all a wonderful, productive week ahead! #letsdothis 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...