Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Monday, February 4, 2013

Sandwich Making Contest In School

Tomorrow my charming little miss is going to join her first ever school competition. She represents her class along with another classmate in a sandwich making contest. I have yet to decide on what kind of sandwich she will make but I will definitely choose the easy-to-assemble and friendly-to-the-kiddie-palate kind. Her one and only requirement would be to make sure there are scrambled eggs in it. The rest she gave me the freedom to choose for her. Here is the criteria to serve as our guide:


No pressures whatsoever on the winning part but I was hoping she will impress the judges with her uber-delicious sandwich. WHICH I HAVE YET TO DECIDE ON. Sorry Tita Maqui, crammer lang talaga tong nanay na ito! We really wish you are just next door to help us!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...