|Can you see the two stamp patterns?|
- paper tubes
- heavy duty cutter
- paint (poster or watercolor, just as long as their colors would stand out)
- used microwable container covers
- imagination running wild
1. Ask an adult to cut out the other end of the paper tube into even lines. I divided mine into 6-7 portions.
2. Fold the cut portion and make sure they are of the same size each when pressed down.
3. Trim edges to your desired flower shapes (We had the plain elongated ones and the other one I cut the ends to resemble a triangle or maybe a pentagon)
4. Dip the paper tube stamps unto your paint and stamp on clean paper.
Tadah! Here's our finished artwork :)