Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

To Be Young And Carefree

I couldn't stop staring at this photo of the little miss from our recent Fun Farm trip. I remember it was quite difficult for Dom from Studio 2716 to take this photo because the little girl refused pause even for just a brief moment to have her photo taken. She kept telling me to push harder instead because parang kinikiliti kasi ako, Mommy! Gusto ko dito sa kiliti swing! (insert seemingly endless unadulterated kiddie laughter)

Among the great pictures that the photographers took of us that day, this is one of my favorites. For me, this summed up the mood for that day. Fun. Child-like. No holds barred. Free. Happy.

you can almost hear her laugh just by looking at this photo, don't you agree?
Thank you, thank you to our very patient photographers! Sa uulitin for sure!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...